We verify your identity using the Ondato platform exclusively on the basis of your consent, i.e., only if you agree to this method of identity verification. If this method is not acceptable to you, you can contact us by email (email@example.com) and exercise your right to choose another method of identity verification.
You can read more about Ondato at https://ondato.com
By clicking ‘Perform remote authentication’, I explicitly consent to the identification of my person by the direct transmission of a facial image and a photo of my identity document (i.e., the processing of my biometric personal data – facial image).
More about remote identity verification:
When is remote verification used?
- An OAM employee assisting you may offer the remote identification option if you intend to enter into a commercial relationship with our company, i.e., if you are acquiring OAM-managed investment fund units (or investment company shares) remotely for the first time.
- Remote identity verification may be proposed by an in-house AML officer who periodically updates our customer information database.
- You can verify your identity independently if you want to update your contact information, such as address, email, postal address, or bank account number.
How does remote verification work?
- Remote identity verification is performed automatically: you will need to enter your data, and take a photo of yourself and of your identity document following the requests provided by the system.
What information is provided?
- Your full name.
- Contact information: address, telephone, e-mail address, bank account number.
- A valid ID (photographed during the process) and the personal data contained in it.
- A facial image.
- Any device with a working camera (computer, smartphone, tablet).
- No additional applications need to be downloaded and installed on the device.